Tuesday 3 July 2012

Disneyland Paris- Part 1

We went to Disneyland Paris in October 2010- I'm splitting the photos up into a few different posts.
We had an absolutely terrific time, October is a great time to go to Disneyland Paris- it's pretty much empty and you hardly have to queue! They also have cute Mickey pumpkins everywhere for Halloween.

Here's me outside my dream home, Toad Hall:
Poodle Jumper: H&M 
Check Shorts: H&M
Pipe Necklace: Anna Lou of London
Tights: Marks & Spencers
Shoes: Clarks (Heh, these are my work shoes! They're the comfiest I have, standing in long queues always kills my feet.)


 So awesome! It's a little restaurant that sells "English" *cough* food.
 Lillian and the Alice in Wonderland maze! It has the caucus race in the middle.
 Hee hee!
 This little horn critter honks in your ear! His mummy is across the hedge.

Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen! We were too shy to go and meet them so I contented myself with taking sneaky photos of them like a stalker.

A detail of the Dumbo ride. It's so pretty! You have to hand it to Disneyland, everything is beautifully designed.

 We ended the day at Annette's Diner, with this beauty of a Creme Brulee cheesecake!

You have to keep your strength up, you know! xxx


2 comments:

  1. Creme brulee cheesecake, mmmm! This brings back so many memories. We went in September last year. We ate in Toad Hall and visited the Alice in WOnderland section, my favourite of the lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good! The best thing I've ever eaten in Disney in fact. The Alice in Wonderland part is one of my favourites too, I love the teacup ride! xxx

    ReplyDelete